Flagship 3-Piece Safety Razor
The 3-piece Razor is durable and ultra-portable. This premium zero-waste razor provides the smoothest shave ever!
This model works great for travelers. Unlike the Butterfly model, the 3-piece can be disassembled into a compact size.
Comes with 10 replacement blades and an envelope. Collect used blades in the envelope and return to New Way Refillery or ship directly to Albatross to recycle the blades.
- For all genders & shaving needs
- Compact & portable design – great for traveling!
- Delivers a close, razor burn-free shave
- High-polished finish prevents corrosion (no more rust!)
- Comes with 10 blades & a hemp storage bag
- Fits all standard double-edge safety razor blades
- Zero plastic waste
How to load a blade in a 3-piece style razor:
- Unscrew the handle from the two blade holding plates.
- Place the blade (be careful it’s sharp!) between the blade holding plates and screw the handle back in.
- You’re ready to shave!
How to shave:
- Wet hair with warm water.
- Lather shaving cream onto skin (A brush will help create a better lather and to lift the hair).
- Hold the blade at a 30 degree angle and let the weight of the handle do the work. Do NOT pull the razor across your skin like you would with a plastic disposable razor.
- Use short strokes, about 2 inches long, when you first switch to using a safety razor.
- Finish with after shave ointment or lotion.
How to take care of your razor:
- Rinse all the soap/ hair/ gunk from your razor after each use.
- Shake your razor to dry it. Using a towel to dry will make your blades duller.
- Ensure your razor is stored in a dry spot to increase the life of your blades.
- If you notice any corrosion, rub that spot vigorously with a terry cloth towel, or a small piece of emery cloth.
- Ensure your razor is clean and dry to make it last longer!
7 in stock